|Sampling method||Suction and Diffusion|
|Principle of detection||New Ceramic catalytic Method|
|Explosion protected construction||Flameproof enclosures|
|Explosion-proof class||IECEx : Ex db ⅡC T5/T4 Gb
ATEX : Ⅱ2G Ex db ⅡC T5/T4 Gb
|Ingress proof rating||IP66/67|
|Approvals||Japan Ex, ATEX, IECEx, SIL|
|CE marking||EMC / LVD / ATEX / RoHS|
|Power source||24 VDC (18 to 30 VDC)|
|Dimensions||Approx. 171(W) ×277(H) ×127(D) mm (SD-3NC)
Approx. 171(W)× 289(H) ×127(D) mm (SD-3DNC)(excluding projections)
|Weight||Approx. 6.7 kg (SD-3NC)
Approx. 7.0 kg (SD-3DNC)
|Target gas||C2H2, C2H4, C2H5OH, C2H6, C3H6, C3H6O, C3H8, C4H6, C7H8, C8H18, CH3OH, CH4, DMAC, H2, i-C4H10, i-C4H8, IPA, n-C6H14, VCM|
Login to view prices
- Next generation high performance sensor “F Sensor Series” is installed, greatly improving both functions and performance.
- Complies with different global standards (including planned certifications).
- Wide range of output options.
- Rugged housing construction allows use even in harsh environments.
- Wide range of types to suit a variety of uses and installation environments.
- SD-3NC (Diffusion type)
- SD-3DNC (Suction type)
- SD-3SC+GD-3NC (Remote type)
Category: Fixed Detector